Thursday, October 8, 2009

Remit2India- the best way to send money online to India

I had been using various service providers for money transfer to India. But a few days back when I had to transfer money from US. where I work, Western Union was unable to cater to my needs. Searching for other options, I found Remit2India that was the best way to send money to India. It also provided me with the information of how can I transfer funds to India safely. With the quick and reliable service, the money transfer to India can be made within 24 hours.

Being the safest, fastest and best way to transfer money to India, Remit2India provides the customers with several options for sending money to India. Remit2India offers the services for cheap money transfer to India and also provides the person with safe transfers along with peace of mind.

By using Remit2India, I was not only provided services to transfer funds to India but I can send money to almost all the countries that include the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia with the help of wire transfer. I had an amazing experience with Remit2India that provided quick and cheap money transfer to India.

If you are in search of sending money to India in a safer, hassle free and convenient way, Remit2India is the best way to transfer funds to India online. It is the best way to send money to India as it offers outstanding customer service, least transaction fees and also eye-catching exchange rates. With the service of cheap money transfer to India, Remit2India also provides services that can transfer your funds to almost 141 banks all over India.

3 comments:

Dheeraj Patel said...

I support different voluntary organizations around the world and most of them are in India. One of the most important things I had to do was to send money to India. It was important for me to find out the best way to send money to India and do money transfers to India at a low cost. While browsing through the website of times group, I came to know about remit2india which could help me send money to India. I had to frequently do money transfers to India so I thought of trying it out. To my surprise, I found out that I could actually send money to India in no cost and time at all with the help of remit2india. My secretary now does all money transfers to India through my account at remit2india.

Unknown said...

Sending money to India from Canada was a bit difficult earlier. With the emergence of Internet and the services provided by Remit2india to transfer funds to India has made the process of sending money to India a simple and possible procedure. Now, I can send money to India at any time without any time or geographical barrier. I am at ease, as the option to send money to India provided by Remit2india has made it possible to transfer funds to India whenever my family and I want. Within a span of 2 to 5 days, Remit2india send money to India, directly to my family’s bank account. They do not have to unnecessarily wait to get the amount.

Unknown said...

This blog is having a needful information about compare exchange rates and money transfer in India.