Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Remit2india, Best way to send money to India

Remit2india, International money transfer India made easy.
I came to Europe five years back and since then I had been looking for ways to transfer funds to India. I have tried many companies but have not really found a satisfactory way for sending money to India. Sometime back my friend told me about Online Remittance Service provided by remit2india. This website has provided me with the best way to send money to India. Remit2india became as a rescuer when other money transfer services failed to satisfy me. Sending money to India was never as easy as it is with remit2india.

I no more have to worry while I transfer funds to India; I know remit2india is there to take care of security and speed of my money transactions to India. The convenient Online Remittance Service lets me make money transactions to India within few minutes. With the best way to send money to India provided by this website, now I am completely carefree about my money transfers. I am delighted to use remit2india’s simple and secured services of sending money to India. I can transfer funds to India without any fear of getting fleeced with remit2india. I have benefited from the services of this website and I want to tell you all that the best way to send money to India is through remit2india.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Remit2India most importantly they have reliable systems and 24/7 customer services.

Neelam Sharma said...

no risk over what rate you are getting with Remit2india and easy to get balances etc.

Piyush said...

If someone stay in UK and are looking for the best way to send money to India, I think remit2india is best option for all types of money transfers to India. Thanks remit2india...

Dahsh said...

I also referred the Remit2India website to my friends who are staying here away from their families. My wife can now receive money in her account through remit 2 india.

Naresh Goyal said...

compared a lot of money transfer services, remit2india have a very good website, easy to use and great customer support to be the most efficient, cheap and value for money transfer, highly recommended...

Amol Sawant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amol Sawant said...

My relatives stay in India and just because they have no financial support, I send money to India to them. I used to face many problems when I tried sending money to India through some websites that promised online money transfers to India. I even came across a big fraud and lost a big sum while sending money to India. I was afraid to send money to India after that. One fine day my friend told me that he uses remit2india for international money transfer India. I opened up the site and found out that this website is one of the ventures from times group and helps people send money to India easily.

Thanks remit2india for making online money transfers to India easy

Kundan Kashyap said...

I set up an account with Remit2india so that I can do cheap money transfer to India easily. I wanted to see if remit2india truly was the best way to send money to India. I started with a small amount and was astonished to see that in no time at all, I was able to do wire transfer to India. I had to pay no cost to do money transfer to India. I was happy to see that I finally found the best way to send money to India in the form of remit2india. I now prefer cheap money transfer to India services of remit2india. I now use remit2india to send money to India to my son.

Unknown said...

Remit2india my favorite program among all for sending money to India is MyExchange rate. With this program to transfer funds to India I can stipulate exchange rate at which I wish the transaction to get booked. Remit2india will execute the transaction for sending money to India only at the point when the exchange rate arrives at the rate picked by me. I also discerned that this Remit2india service, the best way to send money to India is currently available just for the Customers of the US who had included a valid bank account.

With this Remit2india program, one precaution that I keep in mind while transferring money to India is that the booking rate affixed with the program is 1000 USD. This transferring money to India option provided by Remit2india is perfect for utility payments and allows me to schedule beforehand quarterly and monthly payments online.

Deepak said...

Remit2india the finest ways to transfer funds to India. Thanks Remit2india.com

Vikash said...

It really agood news for everyone who use Remit2India to send money India, because there new services available at the good exchange rate so now you can send money to anyone they want.

The quick online service lets users to send money quickly to friends and family with their Remit2india accounts.